The use of the online services provided by Pressreleases.live
is governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
Without limiting the way in which you may be bound by this agreement, by creating a new Pressreleases.live account or submitting any form on pressreleases.live website,
or by proceeding to use Pressreleases.live you will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by the terms and conditions of this user agreement.
Services Offered by Pressreleases.live
Pressreleases.live provides a completely free press releases and distribution platform.
As a user of Pressreleases.live whether you are a business owner or a marketing agent,these terms and conditions of this agreement
will apply to your use of Pressreleases.live.
- You must create a new account and verify your email address to use Pressreleases.live.
- You agree to create a new account to use Pressreleases.live in order to publish press releases .
- User accounts are created using Pressreleases.live's online sign up form or Google account logging.
- You can only use Google login once. Afterwards you login using the email address and the password you created.
- User Account will permit you to login to Pressreleases.live to manage your profile and press releases.
- You agree to keep confidential and secure any username or password used to access your Pressreleases.live account.
- You warrant that all information provided to Pressreleases.live while creating your user account is true and correct in every detail.
- All users of Pressreleases.live must be 18 years of age or older. By creating a Pressreleases.live account, you represent and warrant
to Pressreleases.live that you are aged over 18 years and you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law.
- You agree to only maintain and use a single account in relation to your use of Pressreleases.live.
- You agree to receive email communications from Pressreleases.live.
- You agree that you will only use your account and Pressreleases.live for the purposes of publishing press releases and for no other purpose.
In particular, in using your User Account and accessing Pressreleases.live, you will not:
- Breach Pressreleases.live Rules.
- Resell or sub license the use of Pressreleases.live or your personal account to any other person.
- Use your account in a fraudulent or illegal manner, or email or send any materials from your account which are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive,
threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Use your account to stalk or harass another person.
- Use your account to impersonate any person in any way whatsoever.
- Use your account to infringe the copyright, trademark, patent or other Intellectual Property Rights of any person.
- Use your account for sending advertising, chain letters, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited email.
- Forge or alter the information contained in any email or communication which you send from your account or in relation to the services.
- Use your account to send or deliver viruses, spyware, malware or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
- Use your account in such a way which damages Pressreleases.live or denies access to the website or other users of Pressreleases.live.
- Intentionally or recklessly use your account in a way that degrades the performance of Pressreleases.live for other users.
Publishing press releases At Pressreleases.live
As a business owner or marketing agent, you can publish your press releases for free at Pressreleases.live.
By uploading photo(s), you certify that you are authorized by the copyright owner.
You understand that all information entered on Pressreleases.live forms are public.
Pressreleases.live publish press releases to connect organisations and businesses with their target audiences.
Pressreleases.live does not conduct sales, auctions or any transactions between parties.
Pressreleases.live does not facilitate payments between parties.
Pressreleases.live simply provides the platform and online facility to publish and distribute press releases.
Suspension Of Services
Pressreleases.livemay suspend your account and your use of pressreleases.live at any time,
with or without notice to you, and for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion, including if:
- You have breached any of your obligations to Pressreleases.live under this agreement.
- You are using your account in bad faith.
- You are using your account for illegal or fraudulent means or in a manner which Pressreleases.livein its sole discretion considers
offensive, unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- In Pressreleases.live’s sole and absolute opinion, the provision of the services to you is resulting in an unreasonable load on the website servers.
- If a notice of a claimed copyright infringement or ownership of a domain name has been lodged against you.
- If Pressreleases.live has reasonable grounds to believe that you are a repeat infringer of copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights.
Pressreleases.live will collect your personal information including your name and and email address - We won't collect anything else .
- You will not not use Pressreleases.live for any illegal or fraudulent purpose or for any purpose other than publishing your press releases.
- You will comply with all laws which must be complied with in relation to publishing press releases.
- You will not undertake any act or cause any omission which will bring Pressreleases.live, its brand or other sellers and buyers into disrepute.
If you have a dispute with one or Pressreleases.live users, you release us from any and all claims, demands and damages of every kind type and nature,
known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.